Used by 86 percent of top websites to report on web analytics, including performance and business metrics, Google Analytics is the industry standard for web performance. Now, companies using Split won’t need to track data a second time. Instead, they can measure the impact of every feature shipped to customers using web performance data already collected in Google Analytics.
In this 40-minute webinar Split engineers Channing and Nico will show you how you can use your Google Analytics data to:
- Send web performance, conversion and business data from Google Analytics to Split to understand the impact of new features
- Use average revenue per cart to see if a new feature improves business outcomes
- Send a record of every feature flag in Split – called an impression – to Google Analytics for segmentation analysis
- Send feature data from Split to Google Analytics to segment session or goal completion data by exposure to a new feature
- Instantly kill any feature in Split that causes a degradation in performance indicators measured by Google Analytics